How To Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally – 24 Golden Tips. Visit : http://www.tryit.epizy.com/spartagen
How To Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally – 24 Golden Tips
24 Ways to Naturally Increase Your Testosterone Levels
1. High Intensity Exercise Hit the gym. Do dips off the end of your bed. Tear through your neighborhood like a wild animal. Go throw some rocks around in your backyard. It doesn’t matter and nobody cares what you do. Everyday, do something physically strenuous. Sweat!
2. Protein Fish, beef, chicken, dairy, eggs... Cook your beef rare and eat the fat!
3. R&R Rest and relaxation. Get plenty of sleep and chill like a Rastafarian who just burned a fat tree. Your body needs to recharge in order to produce testosterone.
4. Eliminate Sugar USDA studies have shown that sugar decreases your testosterone levels.
5. Healthy Fats Olive oil, nuts, coconut oil, avocados, whole milk, yogurt, salmon, eggs...
6. Essential Fatty Acids Omega-6 and omega-3 fats will increase your testosterone production and are found in leafy vegetables, seeds, nuts, grains, and vegetable oils. Fish oil is an excellent way to consume omega-3 fats.
7. BCAA (Brain Chain Amino Acids) BCAA supplementation increases testosterone levels, growth hormone levels, and muscle protein synthesis.
8. Zinc Supplementing your diet with zinc for as little as six weeks has been shown to significantly raise your testosterone levels.
9. Magnesium Most of us are deficient in magnesium. Like zinc, magnesium plays an important role in naturally boosting testosterone levels. It also has a calming effect on the nerves and relieves sore muscles.
10. Vitamin B B vitamins are effective in the production of testosterone, specifically vitamin B6. Like magnesium, vitamin B also relieves tension and anxiety.
11. ZMA ZMA is the previous three minerals and vitamins in one supplement (zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6). ZMA is effective in boosting testosterone naturally.
12. Vitamin D3 Medical University of Graz reported that a year of vitamin D3 supplementation increased the free testosterone level of 165 subjects by 20%. The sun is your best source for Vitamin D.
13. Vitamin E Vitamin E has been shown to increase testosterone levels, improve sperm quality and increase sperm production.
14. Vitamin C Cortisol wreaks havoc on testosterone production. Vitamin C protects you from the harmful effects of cortisol.
15. Vitamin K2 Vitamin K2 boosts testosterone and is found in eggs, cheese, fermented foods, and liver.
16. Boron Boron improves cognitive function and muscle coordination, it also increases testosterone levels and treats arthritis. Be sure to supplement with magnesium if you're taking boron.
17. Tribulus Terrestris Tribulus terrestris is an herbal supplement that is promoted to produce large gains in strength and lean muscle mass.
18. Maca Maca is a Peruvian vegetable effective in balancing hormones, increasing your sex drive, improving energy and naturally boosting testosterone levels.
19. Horny Goat Weed Horny Goat Weed is an aphrodisiac and will give you a testosterone-like boost. It stimulates sexual activity in both men and women, increases sperm production and increases sexual desire.
20. Avena Sativa Avena sativa is an oat extract. It will increase your levels of free testosterone and give you an energy boost.
21. Forskolin Forskolin has been shown to raise testosterone levels and is also an effective fat burner.
22. Tongkat Ali Tongkat Ali reduces cortisol levels and raises testosterone in men with low testosterone.
23. Iodine Most of us are deficient in iodine. Those who are deficient in iodine experience low testosterone, weight gain, are afflicted with depression and have higher rates of cancer. The latest rage is to lather up your balls in iodine.
24. Sex Wild, rough animalistic sex is perhaps the greatest testosterone booster of all. In the jungle, the beta male gorilla masturbates to the alpha male gorilla taking a female to pound town, doggy style. Be the alpha male.
Tags: How To Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally – 24 Golden Tips, how to increase testosterone levels naturally, best test booster, how to increase male hormones, natural t booster supplements, natural test booster, natural testosterone replacement therapy, how to increase sperm count naturally